Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reasons to Love NYC #13

Because a Wasilla Phenom Is No Match for a Big-City Anchor.

I used to subscribe to New York Magazine when I lived in New York. Good subway reading material. Each year they make a list of reasons to love living in New York and my fav. this year is lucky number 13.
Whatever you thought of Katie Couric until now, you must, if you are a self-respecting American citizen, take this moment to praise her for helping to expose the awesome vacuity of Alaska governor Sarah Palin.
So true! I really think Palin thought an interview with Katie Couric was going to be about dieting and hair products. Silly Alaskan Snowshoe Hare. Just because Couric is a woman journalist doesn't mean she ain't smart.

Photo by Michael O'Neill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Couric deserves a lot of credit for conducting a tough interview, but I also think it was valid for you to expect fluff. After all, the Today show is her resume, and that's just an infomercial.