Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What Mimi Needs: This T-shirt

So I sort of promoted myself at work today. I don't get any more $$ but instead of being the assistant editor I'm now the managing editor. I know, crazy stuff. So I was thinking I needed my own theme music or something now that I'm such a big shot. My friend sent me this idea....I think it's a good one.



Can't you just see me walking around the office with my very own sound effects? I mean, I make sound effects already but if all I had to do was push a button to make myself heard I'd rule the school. And, much like this young man, I'd be hip, rad, and everyone would want to high 5 me. I'm going to put this t-shirt on my Christmas wish list right now!

2 comments:

Samantha Warren Weddings said...

Yeah- congratulations on the promotion and VERY WELL DESERVED!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Queen of Maine Magazines!