Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flat Hair is SOOOOO Last Year!

My sister and I have been joking around about Bumpits recently. It's one of those As-Seen-On-TV things that you can't possibly live without.

Basically a Bumpit is a little banana shaped plastic thing that you put on your head and comb your hair over. It's supposed to give you a glamorous bump in your hair...see photo above. The Bumpit people obviously didn't try it on ladies with hair as thin as mine.

I read an extremely funny post about Bumpits on Pulsipher Predilections today that had me laughing out loud and annoying my officemate.
Thanks to the amazing revolutionary technology of the "Bumpit", you can turn your once normal, boring, Reese Witherspoon hair into hot, sexy, Polygamist hair! Polygamists always have the best hair. I always tell the girls I work with to emulate and model their lives after polygamists. I am an awesome social worker. There are so many awesome ways you can use the Bumpit to bring your hair closer to God, while also letting your sister wives know that you are the First Wife, and they better step off. Talk about Big Love! -- From Pulsipher Predilections
If you've never read Kristina's blog (and you have a sarcastic sense of humor) take a few minutes and check it out.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, you quoted my Bumpit thread! I am not worthy, but yes, I am very glib!

I am adding you to my Reader. I will be back!

Anonymous said...

hahah, i especially like the sandwich part.

did you also check out her blog on the guy running for govener? crraaazzzyyy.

j