Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What Mimi Saw: Sarah Haskins

I was hanging out with my friend Annie last night watching the news and making fun of the anchors, reporters, news stories, etc. Brian Williams always looks so tired! Of course they'd have a black reporter covering a story about black people! Why is it so hard to find good news?!

Anyway. Our attention turned to Ann Curry, who is not only on the Today show but also on the nightly news. Last night she did a piece on the Dalai Lama. It was lame. I mean, you get to talk to the Dalai Lama and it turns into a fluff piece? How about interviewing Mr. Lama on Dateline or 20/20 or 60 Minutes. That's where he deserves to be! An hour segment on the Lama and Tibet...not 3 lousy minutes on the nightly news. Mr. Lama is bigger than all that. He's been a living God for 70 years for Christ's sake!

I digress. I like Ann Curry. Though I would like her more if her name ended in an 'e'. I think she gets the short end of the stick on NBC. Annie brought me to an exciting website where comedienne Sarah Haskens stars in webisodes called Target Women. She even did one on my hero Ann Curry!
Ann Curry. Accomplished Journalist. Loving Mother. And victim of a far-reaching morning show conspiracy?!?! Sarah Haskins investigates in the latest episode of Target Women.
Is the Today Show really trying to kill Ann Curry?! According to Sarah Haskins the answer is yes.



I am now convinced.

For more funny Sarah Haskins webinars, click here.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Good morning, good morning. I love Sarah Haskins.