Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nepotism!

In this month's issue of Bangor Metro magazine my sister wrote a story about my dad and I took the photographs. Is it unethical for a daughter to write a story about her father? Is it unethical that we weren't transparent about it? My sister is married so her last name is different. I took the photos because I can and because this way we didn't have to pay a freelancer to do it. Times are tough ya know!

Personally I think my sister did a stellar job on her first attempt at magazine writing. She's a very clever creative writer and had to stretch her mind for this article as she is not trained in the ways of journalism. Check out her writing chops!

Here's a slideshow from the shoot.

2 comments:

sister said...

thanks for the props :)

Summer Nicklasson said...

mmm...donuts.
But now I'm curious...is it just old fashioned donuts that your dad specializes in? Because if he's got a fridge full of all those yummy frostings then I'm comin over!