Tuesday, May 5, 2009

End of Semester Hell

Want to know what I have been reading lately? Final papers. Feature stories to be more specific. 20 of them. I've read most of them before in their first draft stage. Some of them have improved vastly. Some haven't.

I've also been grading final exams. I'm glad all of my students passed -- there weren't even any C's which makes me a happy professor.

I have been putting off reading these papers. Luckily I'm not passing them back because the semester is over. But once I'm done I have to formulate their final grades. This takes a lot of time and I'm just not in the mood. But I have to do it this week.

I need some motivation....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking exams are the way to go in the future. Fewer papers, more exams would make my life much easier. Hang in there! I just picked up my papers today.

sis said...

somehow i knew A would write you a comment :)