Thursday, May 14, 2009

Work Space

Have you ever seen that CBS Sunday Morning show where Andy Rooney goes into different offices at CBS and assesses their tidyness? The messier someone keeps their office the more productive they are. His words -- not mine.

Here is a photo of my office as I left work last night...


I was even astounded at it's atrociousness! I am working on deadline on our magazine that is going to be TWICE the size that it normally is to commemorate our great city's 175th birthday. It's been stressful and crazy! People have been losing their minds this past week and -- luckily -- my mind has stayed intact. My desk, however, has not.

I came in this morning hell bent on cleaning it up but I don't know where to start. So I didn't bother.

Does your office look like this? Or is it just me....

2 comments:

jbs said...

mine totally looks the same... only my desk is half the size. so maybe my piles are higher than yours ??

Summer Nicklasson said...

Nice job! You are clearly very busy and VERY productive!