Monday, November 24, 2008

13-year-old boys are not sexy

My coworker and I read this story in the Bangor Daily News today, trying to keep from vomiting.

What a 30-year-old woman could possibly find sexually attractive in a 13-year-old boy is so far beyond me that comprehension is out of the question. I wasn't interested in 13-year-old boys when I WAS 13. They're skinny (or fat) with big feet, braces, and can't even grow facial hair yet.

The worst part of the story?
Mason, her husband and their two boys, ages 6 and 10 years old, were friends with the victim's family, who also live in East Machias. The victim's family knew the Masons socially because he has two younger siblings that are around the same age as Mason's sons, Cavanaugh said.
Ew. Her kids are the same age. Can you imagine the looks these boys must be getting at school? If this woman's husband and children can somehow forgive her for her actions she should consider herself to be the luckiest woman in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. And the Jonas Brothers are just a good example of well dressed men, er, boys.