Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Book Suggestions?


Last night I finished the bio of Audrey Hepburn and I must say, Barry Parris did a fabulous job writing it. Definitely a book I will recommend to others.

Now comes the hard part -- I need a new book to read. I would love it if there was a website where you could put in books that you have read and enjoyed in the past and recommendations for new books to read would pop up. Sort of like what Pandora does for music. I wonder if people would use it or if they are too busy watching Dancing With the Stars to read anymore.

Book suggestions...send 'em in.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm reading The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski because Stephen King said it was one of the best books he has read in a long time-not because it is Oprah's book club book! I agree with Stephen so far...