Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fairpoint Sucks

It took my mother a good month of arguing with FairPoint to get my grandmother's phone line hooked up in her room at the assisted living home. One day alone she was on hold for FOUR HOURS with FairPoint. They kept passing her on to someone else. It took a note from grandma's doctor, blood work, and a letter from the Governor of Maine to get any help. Kidding -- sort of. Someone at FairPoint finally told my mum she could put a rush on her phone order if grandma needed it for medical reasons. And she does. It took a month to figure this out.

This is what I got in the mail today...



What a great ad campain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I"ve heard so many people complain about Fairpoint, I think it'll be a news story next week. Meanwhile, you, your mom and grandma can file complaints at:
http://www.maine.gov/mpuc/consumer/file_complaint.shtml

Anonymous said...

i'm kinda surprised this is legal...