Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just another reason why I love Nordstoms

The classiest department store in the country (according to moi) just made me love them more. They are carrying a new brand of jeans for normal curvy women like me! CJ by Cookie Johnson. Cookie (Magic's wife) and Michael Glasser (designer of super skinny jean brands Seven For All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity) have teamed up to make jeans for NORMAL SIZED PEOPLE.

This is good news for me since I am not (and have never been) the size of an anorexic tween. I'm not obese. I have hips. A butt. CURVES. And, gasp, I want my jeans to fit, look flattering, and not show my butt crack. You'd think this was too much to ask for!

This article
in The Wall Street Journal covers it all and, if you are a normal sized 8 girl like me who can never find cool jeans that fit, I suggest you read it. Then drive to the Natick Mall and get yourself a pair.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I really need a new pair of jeans so I will check them out!

equally curvy sister said...

yes, but what's the price tag?