Thursday, February 5, 2009

How NOT to sell your house

You've all seen the blogs and sites where people rag on what celebrities are wearing. My all-time favorite is Go Fug Yourself. These ladies sit around and think up witty things to say about celebrity outfits. And they get paid.

I stumbled upon a funny blog called It's Lovely, I'll Take It about real estate listings that I just have to pass on. You wouldn't put an ugly photo of yourself on a dating website, so why put an ugly photo of your house on a real estate website?

This one is my favorite I think.


Now some of you might think this slide is a deterrent to a potential buyer. I disagree. In fact, I would buy this house BECAUSE of the slide. Stairs? So last season. I think this is a great way to keep grandma from falling down the stairs and breaking a hip.

And this one...what was the owner thinking?!


If you're going to photoshop in some furniture, at least pick tastefull stuff.

There are so many good posts I can't even begin. Check out the site for some laughs.

No comments: