Tuesday, February 10, 2009

National Toboggan Championships

This past weekend my friend Annie and I drove down to Camden to the 19th Annual National Toboggan Championships. It was a beautiful day out and we had a great time.

Annie covered the event for MPBN Radio. You can listen to her story here. Below are some photos I took.


Waxing your toboggan is a big deal. People don't divulge their wax recipe to anyone...especially if they have a lot of trophies.


This team of four girls dressed up like neon superheros. They were the most colorful costumes I saw all day....and very inventive!


This local team had the best costumes!


I can't believe I actually got this shot! They were going pretty fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo, wonderbread- funny who you run into at these things, huh?